A Private Community in Southeast Columbia
REFLECTIONS FISHING RULES
1. Bass under 3 pounds: "catch and release" only
2. Bass over 3 pounds: can be harvested with a limit if 2 per day per fisherman
3. Bream and crappie: a combined total of 10 fish per day, per fisherman
4. NO MINNOW FISHING ALLOWED.
5. ROA identification bracelets must be displayed by members and guest while fishing. Bracelets are available to members only at the ROA office for a cost of $5.00 per tag.
6. Creekside and Mallard Landing residents are permitted to fish Mirror Lake ONLY. Instead of ROA identification bracelets, Creekside and Mallard Landing residents must have Mirror Lake Fishing identification tags (yellow). Office hours are Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
Hopefully these rules will protect our fish population without restricting our enjoyment of the sport. All good fisherman like a challenge; “catch and release” will make us all better fisherman. The lakes are for our enjoyment; it is our responsibility to protect them.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION
Download FISHING information.
Once Mirror Lake and Otter Lake are refilled, they will be stocked with fish.
In order to allow the fish to propagate, no fishing will be allowed on these lakes for at least a year.
Fishing on Emerald Lake is still allowed. Please make sure you wear your recreation bracelet.