POOL RULES 2020
Residents are responsible for ensuring that family members and guest are informed of and abide by these rules. A resident MUST accompany ALL Guest. All persons using the pool – members and guests – must display an ROA wrist band or you will be asked to leave.
OPERATING SCHEDULE: May 30th through September 30th.
1. Person using the pool does so at his or her own risk. No solo swimming.
2. Maximum number of persons in the pool is 13.
3. A first-aid kit and telephone for emergency use are located just inside the lower level door.
4. Life ring, life pole and safety rope (as required by DHEC) is for safety and rescue use only. The pool safety rope MUST be kept in place at all times and may not be used for sitting on, hanging on to etc.
5. No running or boisterous rough play, including “cannonball” and “belly flop” style splash diving.
6. Persons with a communicable disease or with skin, eye, ear, or nasal infections, or open sores are not allowed in the pool.
7. Persons with diarrhea illness or nausea should not enter the pool.
8. Persons under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to use the pool.
9. No spitting, nose blowing or spouting water in the pool.
10. No glass is allowed in the pool or on the pool deck area.
11. ANIMALS or PETS are NOT allowed inside the fenced pool area.
12. Only proper swimming attire is permitted. NO cutoffs, running shorts, diapers etc. are allowed in the pool.
13. Handrails are to be used for support when entering or leaving the pool. Diving off handrails, steps, or sides of the pool is prohibited.
14.Profanity, vulgarity, or any conduct that disturbs the peace will not be tolerated. Headphones are required for audio devices.
15. Bicycles, skates, skateboards, fishing equipment, etc. are not permitted in the pool area or in the clubhouse lower level. Parking stands for bicycles are provided adjacent to the parking lot. Bicycles are not to be left lying on the ground.
16 No Children should be in the pool without supervision. Children 14 or less MUST have adult (18 or over) supervision.
17. No children over 6 years of age are permitted in the kiddie pool.
18. A resident’s child who is 16 years of age or older may bring two (2) guest to the pool or pool area.
19. Smoking is restricted to outside the pool enclosure.
20. Objects that may interfere with and/or damage the pool filtration system, pool maintenance equipment, and /or the enjoyment of members and guest are not to be used in the pool. This includes rocks, coins, cans, rafts, tire innertubes, and other devices. However, water wings, swimming rings, “woggles” and other small flotation devices are permitted.
21. Persons using the pool and pool area should ensure that no trash is left behind. Please use the trash receptacles.
Violations of these rules, which are designed for the safety and welfare of all, should be reported to the ROA management, any board member, or a member of the pool committee and the violations may result in suspension of pool privileges.
Download the POOL Rules.
REFLECTIONS POOL IS OPENING May 30, 2020 WITH COVID MODIFICATIONS.
POOL HOURS ARE:
Pool will be closed Monday and Tuesday
Open Wednesday, Thursday, & Friday 1:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday Noon to 8:00
Sign in with Monitor
Have current pool band (Must be worn)
Shower before entering the pool area
Verify Temperature and answer COVID Questions
Must wear a mask in the pool enclosure
RULES FOR SWIM AREA:
Maximum of 13 people
No more than 4 to party
No more than 2 guest per household
Mask must be worn unless in the water
With a 13 people maximum in the pool area, we will limit use to 2 hours if people are waiting to come in, first in – first out.